Safety is Our #1 PriorityReturning employees home safely is the most important thing we do.
Danser is totally committed to the health and safety of its employees, customers and vendors both in the shop and in the field. We believe accidents are preventable and that a culture of continuous improvement and respect for people will help us achieve an injury-free workplace.
We are proud of our safety records, our accident prevention programs and our employees who work so effectively in maintaining both. Working together, we can achieve an injury-free workplace and an injury-free career for our employees. In support of these objectives, we will maintain safe working conditions while providing proper training, tools and facilities.
Danser requires employees to comply with all applicable OSHA regulations and plant safety requirements and to cooperate with all company employees who are designated and identified as having responsibility for the company’s safety, security and health.
Our emphasis on safety supports Danser’s people-first philosophy. Every decision we make focuses on advancing people and building long-lasting relationships with customers and employees. We can’t do that without protecting what we value most: the people who make our business possible.
- West Virginia Manufacturer’s Association (WVMA)
- Mid Ohio Valley Safety Council (MOVSC)
- American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP)
- Central Ohio Valley Industrial Emergency Organization (COVIEO)
Safety in Everything We Do:
- 2017: 0.72
- 2016: 0.67
- 2015: 0.77
- 2014: 0.69
- Daily safety meetings / toolbox meetings before work begins
- Every installation project has responsible safety individual assigned
- Pre–mobilization meeting outlining all safety hazards and examining possible engineering controls to mitigate risk