Custom-built industrial ductwork for a variety of systems in many industries. Our ductwork is fabricated ready to install, or let us install it for you!
Call: (304) 679-3666
- Carbon steel duct
- Galvanized steel duct
- Aluminized duct
- Stainless steel duct
- Alloy duct
- Specialty duct: C276, Hastelloy
We custom fabricate industrial ductwork from carbon, aluminized, galvanized and stainless steels, as well as specialty materials such as C276 and Hastelloy. The material is determined by temperature and other environmental conditions. Metal gauge is determined by application specifications. Danser’s custom capabilities and technology allow us to fabricate duct in any size required. We also fabricate spiral ductwork.
The Insulation & Lagging
- High-temperature vacuum-formed ceramic fiber insulation
- Foilback insulation
- Mineral wool insulation
- Embossed aluminum lagging
Danser specializes in high-temperature systems that require insulation. The type of insulation is determined by temperature, as well as abrasion and other conditions. For applications up to 2350° F continuous, Danser’s patented vacuum-formed ceramic fiber insulation called Vacuduct© has low heat storage and excellent thermal shock resistance. For other systems that require insulation, Danser installs foil back insulation or mineral wool insulation and lagging.
The Right Choice
- Outstanding safety record
- Full service fabrication, installation and maintenance
- Over 80 years experience
With decades of experience fabricating ductwork, the Danser team has expertise determining the right metal and insulation for even the toughest ductwork challenges. Customers trust Danser to develop unique solutions that allow them to operate to their fullest potential. Whether replacing a section of duct or fabricating a new system, Danser duct will prove to be durable against the conditions.
- Dust collection duct
- Pollution control duct
- Finishing systems duct
- Dryer duct
- Furnace duct
- Fan discharge duct
- Oven duct
- Exhaust duct
- Specialty duct
Ductwork system insulated and lagged with embossed aluminum, fabricated and installed by Danser
Your Duct System
Danser fabricates and installs complete duct systems, as well as other system components.
Other system components:
Insulation for High Heat
In addition to exterior duct insulation options, Danser manufactures high-temperature vacuum-formed ceramic fiber insulation for higher temperature applications.
Steel duct and insulation from one source
- 2300° F fiber with a max continuous use limit of 2150° F*
- 2600° F fiber with a max continuous use limit of 2350° F*
- High-purity virgin bulk fiber for consistent material properties
- High temperature stability
- Vacuum-forming process allows us to “wetline” duct, making Vacuduct the most seamless insulation and much more time efficient than castable alternatives
- Vacuduct-lined duct has a bolt-together design for ease of installation
- Also typically used for: dampers, combustors, afterburners, and more
*under certain conditions
- In up to 120″ lengths for flanged or welded connections
- In elliptical and other complex shapes
Our Swebend hydraulic 4-roll Plate Bending / Plate Rolls give us ultimate control and speed without sacrificing quality. Ideal for repetitive pieces and production runs, our duct can be rolled in less production time than those using traditional plate rolls.